director John McCauley
You’d think a rattlesnakes on crack kind of movie ought to kinda interesting at least, right? The 1976 horror chiller Rattlers might have you reconsider that position.
I don’t abandon many movies I start. In for a minute, in for an hour whatever. In something this unimpressive, you look for anything of interest.
- Picturesque Southern California locations
- A seemingly actual dead dog
- Amusing Rattly soundtrack
- Lush doctor who offers a martini when he first meets the heores
- One of the least impressive deaths by snake to a lady in a bubble bath.
It truly is remarkably dull if generally decently produced. When you think it can’t get less compelling, they go to Las Vegas for a romantic interlude which includes a montage of silly “date night” activities.